Friday, April 24, 2009

website mindset...

Ok, I dropped the ball. I admit it, I totally forgot about the 150 word post about my site.
I have had one terrible time trying to decide what template to use! I mean, this is important, I want it to be something that encompasses me and my ideas and my work, something personal yet professional.
I have posted several different templates for what I would like the main structure/ format/composition of the site to look like, but I'm having trouble committing....if I had a dime....
I have always been drawn to a very 'organic-freeform' shape in things, I think that is why I decided to model my site after the 'SAW' website posted earlier; something organic with a photographic quality. However in playing with templates with photoshop and illustrator, I've decided I need color! Color draws the eye and makes the world go 'round. It lifts the spirits and stimulates the mind all at the same time.
I also want to incorporate something other than just a boring rectangular shape as my link button. I really like the idea of what I had in my last post, having the 'blobs' being the link buttons. Instead of having them 'listed' almost in order, down the left side, (boring), they would be scattered along the bottom in a random yet easily identifiable fashion. More templates are in the making as well as what exactly I want to portray about myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment