Monday, May 4, 2009

Final site post

Ahhh! I can't believe I forgot to do this! My brains are mush right about now, got out of bed because I remembered I hadn't posted my site....Well, she's up and running great. Site is http://ramsites.net/~cassadaml. Yeah, it's boring but I had a terrible time getting set up, I'll rename it later. But hey- it works!
I'm not going to say it was easy, because it's not. If you don't do .html often, it's a bit hard to get ahold of, especially for those of us who are better at drawing a website with pencils and/or crayons, than actually building one. It's tedious work, which I do like, but it's tedious like doing taxes tedious, which is not so great. The difference is however, if you're an instant-gratification kinda person, you're gonna see your .html results a whole lot quicker than your tax return...

1 comment:

  1. Shelley, your website looks really nice! It's really cool to see a lot of your art up on there and I feel like the design and colors really compliment the eclectic pieces you have compiled. My only complaint is that when scrolling through your work, the "next" and "back" buttons change placements with the pictures. This is more of a personal annoyance, and it may not even need to be fixed...just sayin' is all...Splendid work though.

    ReplyDelete